Augmented Virtual Reality
Augmented Virtual Reality : Programme Name Professional Diploma : Degree 06 Months : Duration Virtual Learning : Teaching method From immersive experiences to providing simulation and therapy in health, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR), known together as Extended Reality (XR), make it possible to go beyond what was previously thought. […]
|Augmented Virtual Reality||:||Programme Name|
|Virtual Learning||:||Teaching method|
From immersive experiences to providing simulation and therapy in health, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) and mixed reality (MR), known together as Extended Reality (XR), make it possible to go beyond what was previously thought.
In this course, you’ll explore the tools and technologies that support VR, AR, and MR features and applications.
You’ll discover the basic concepts of creating VR, AR, and MR experiences as well as the ethics involved in developing these types of apps. You will use the published articles and hear from experts on how they apply VR, AR, and MR technology in their different fields.
- 1. Basics of XR Technology (VR, AR and MR).
- 2. Ethics surrounding creating XR applications.
- 3. Careers / Paths and Skills in XR
- 4. Techniques and tools in creating XR projects.
The experiences that the student will gain
- Describe the basic concepts of virtual reality, augmented reality, and magnetic resonance.
- Describe how XR is being used in industries beyond entertainment.
- Describe the potential benefits of using XR applications in the real world.
- Discover the tools and techniques used in XR.
- Defining ethical considerations for developing XR applications.
Identifying hallmarks of successful VR, AR, and MR experiences.