Politics in Difficult Times
Politics in Difficult Times : Programme Name Course : Degree 01 Week : Duration Virtual Learning : Teaching method This course will benefit anyone working or looking to work in sectors where an understanding of international relations is important. This includes governance, NGOs, public relations and media, marketing, finance, diplomacy, civil service, thought banking, or […]
|Politics in Difficult Times||:||Programme Name|
|Virtual Learning||:||Teaching method|
|This course will benefit anyone working or looking to work in sectors where an understanding of international relations is important. This includes governance, NGOs, public relations and media, marketing, finance, diplomacy, civil service, thought banking, or consulting.||:||Target groups|
Politics in difficult times
From the coronavirus pandemic to the culture wars between liberals and conservatives, the US-China trade wars, and a torrent of “fake news” on social media – global politics is currently in an unprecedented state of turmoil.
The ability to navigate and master this political maze has become an essential skill by employers in governance, finance and any organization with international contacts and operations.
This course is designed to give you basic training in deconstructing, evaluating and analyzing the global trends that will define policy and business in 2020 and beyond.
Why study Politics and International Relations?
As business and politics become more global than ever, there is a growing demand for employees who have an understanding of global issues, and a deep understanding of contemporary debates in politics and economics.
Will I get a political qualification?
yes. You will earn a qualification in Politics and International Relations from Solomon International Academy, accredited by the International Accreditation of Schools, Colleges and Universities in the UK.
- Conduct research and analysis
- Arguments and Defending Solutions
- Self-criticism and reflection
- Professional and academic communication
- Good written proficiency
- Understanding the politics of cyberspace
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:-
- Demonstrate a strong critical understanding of key contemporary debates regarding the post-Cold War international order and its future direction.
- Determining the means by which states can practice diplomacy in an integrated and globalized international environment.
- Assessing the major challenges facing the international community.
– Assessing the challenges of organizing global issues.