Name: Hani Gerges, Ayad Gerges Rizk
Date of birth: 11/2/1974 AD
Marital Status: Married +1
Recruitment position: final exemption
National number: 27411021602436
– Bachelor of Arts from the Department of Sociology at the Faculty of Arts, Tanta University in 1997, with a general grade of good, at a rate of (79.3%).
– The introductory year for the MA from the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Arts, Tanta University, 1998 AD.
– Master of Arts from the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Arts, Tanta University in 2001, with excellent grade, on the subject (The role of small industries in facing the problem of learners’ unemployment: a field evaluation study in the Gharbia governorate).
– Doctor of Philosophy in Literature from the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Arts, Tanta University, in 2007, with first honors, in the subject of (the social implications of criminal stigma: a field study of the social obstacles facing those released from penal institutions in the Gharbia governorate).
Study and training courses:
I passed a computer course (first level) in May 1999 with a grade of “very good” from the Faculty of Commerce, Tanta University.
I passed an Internet course in June 1999 AD from the Public Administration at Tanta University.
I passed a course in computers (second level) in August 2003, with good grades, from the Faculty of Commerce, Tanta University.
I passed an English language course in January 2004 with a grade of “Very Good” from the Faculty of Arts, Tanta University.
I obtained the ICDL in March 2012 from the Information Technology Center at the Youth and Sports Directorate in Dakahlia.
– I got a master’s scholarship in the Department of Sociology, Faculty of Arts, Tanta University, starting from 11/16/1998 AD for a period of three years, during which I participated actively in the activities of the department in the faculty and supervised the field training and graduation letters with my professors in the department.
– I worked as an assistant lecturer at Omar Al-Mukhtar University in Libya, at the Faculty of Arts, Department of Sociology (Al-Bayda), during the two academic years 2003/2004 and 2004/2005.
– Then I worked again at the same university (the Dome branch) as a lecturer at the College of Arts and Sciences, Department of Behavioral Sciences, Division of Sociology, during the two academic years 2009/2010, 2010/2011.
I worked as a teacher at the Higher Institute of Social Service in Kafr El-Sheikh during the university years 2012/2013, 2013/2014, 2014/2015.
A youth specialist at the Youth and Sports Administration in Samannoud, affiliated to the Directorate of Youth and Sports in Al-Gharbia, since 1/5/2002.
I actively participated in the enrichment of youth activities in the city and center of Samanoud (Gharbia Governorate) in the social, cultural, political, sports, artistic and religious fields.
I gave many lectures and seminars on human development, developing and developing mind and thinking skills.
I have many research papers and articles published in many Arab magazines and newspapers.
I supervise a page specialized in sociology (sociology researchers) on the social networking site (Facebook), its web link is: https://www.facebook.com/socilogy/
13 Al-Bawabatin Street – Samanoud City – Samanoud Center – Gharbia Governorate