Name: Abdul Hamid Muhammad Abdul Hamid Hussain
Date of birth: 2/3/1968 AD
A- Bachelor of Laws 1993
- Master of Laws 1996
C – PhD in Law 2/8/2010
Major: International Criminal Law
Message title: International Criminal Court
A study of the development of the international criminal judiciary and the statute of the court in light of contemporary international law.
Appreciation: “Very good with honors and message exchange with other universities
Employer: Beni Suef University – Egypt – Academic degree, Assistant Professor
- Teaching subjects ( general international law , international relations , human rights , business law in 2012, 2013 and 2014), international law, business law and legal family planning subjects in the Euro-Mediterranean countries in 2015/2016 “in the Department of International Mediterranean Studies” Faculty of Arts, Beni Suef University.
- Teaching the subject of international agreements for the Nile Basin at the Nile Basin Institute for Strategic Studies, Fayoum University, with a postgraduate diploma in the years 20013 and 2014. Teaching the subject political boundaries 2015 AD.
- Research entitled American war crimes in Iraq submitted to the conference “Justice and Human Rights in Iraq” Istanbul, Turkey, May 2013
- Research entitled: The chemical weapons attack on Syrian civilians as a war crime presented to the conference “Terrorism and Human Rights in the Islamic World” Konya – Turkey May 2018
- Research entitled: (The role of the International Criminal Court in protecting and promoting human rights in the face of crimes against humanity) submitted to the Human Rights Conference held on 6 and 7 December 2018 in Istanbul – Turkey.
- Research entitled: International Protection for the Electronic Consumer) presented to the International Conference on Consumer Protection in the Field of Electronic Transactions from 29-30 October 2019 at the University of Messila in Algeria
Member of the International Federation of Arab Academics (Denmark)
- Member of the World Federation of Jurists (Istanbul)
- Member of the Egyptian Society for International Law (Cairo)
- Member of Amnesty International
- Member of the Global Council for Empowerment and Institutional Development
- م: 00201117831511 & 01001730685 002
- Email: email@example.com